Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just a Quick Update

Just a quick update.

I have a temporary page up on g1159bw.com while I continue to work on the new layout and enhanced content. For now you can get links to my other sites, my basic bio, see my tweets and find links to 2BeeReady.

I'm still busy working on a few projects including my stint at running another company during a family illness. I hope to get some time back in my schedule soon to concentrate more on writing, 2 Bee Ready and maybe some SMEM work. It's hard to believe that we are at the mid-year point of 2012. Since acquiring added duties in January, the year has just flown by. Long days, some travel and the regular goings on of day to day life have eaten up my time.

Looking forward to coasting towards year end. I'm planning to spend some more time outdoors. The lack of physical activity has been rough these past months. I'm still working out and eating well, but for me there is no substitute for long challenging hikes in the wilderness.

As my twitter folks can attest, I drink waaaay too much #coffee sitting at the desk all day. That said, coffee and all my social media friends have been a great help to me during this busy time. (You all know who you are) :)

So that's whats new here.
-Chuck

P.S. Big thanks to @twnstar2 for keeping the wheels on 2 Bee Ready these past months. You Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment